Planning an event?
What makes Cassegrain special?
- Unique blend of French and Australian wine making methods and techniques
- All our wine is aged in oak barrels, an ode to the time-honoured practices of Bordeaux and Burgundy
- Widely renowned as the first winery to grow and produce Chambourcin commercially in Australia.
- We were one of the first wine producers in Australia to be accredited by the Bio-Dynamic Research Institute for its winery production facilities
- Take a horse ride through the vines and surrounding bushland
- We are one of few wineries in NSW that can produce sparkling wines using the traditional French Champagne method
- Cassegrain has been exporting wines for over 35 years and the demand for our wines remains strong
- A main Tesla charge point along the M1 Pacific Highway, on the Port Macquarie and mid North Coast route
Trip Advisor Review
Great experience. Not to mention lovely wines. They sit you down at a table to do the taste testing. Much nicer experience than just standing at a counter. Very friendly and we walked away with a few bottles! We did not stay for a meal at the restaurant on this occasion.
I stopped at Cassegrain Winery to grab lunch while waiting for my car to charge. I managed to trip myself up in the carpark and gashed both hands plus my chin and lip. The staff there were simply amazing with the warmth, kindness and caring help they provided to me. I don’t recommend injuring yourself but, if you are as clumsy as I am, the staff at Cassegrain are brilliantly helpful! Go there. Eat lunch. Stay safe.
Cassegrain winery is worth a visit. They have a good range with some varieties you don’t normally see. The 2 guys who attend to the wines are friendly with fun banter but serious about the wines they serve. Worth taking some time and visit the winery. The restaurant is also worth dining at.