Back to wines

2018 Edition Noir Chardonnay



Out of stock


Region – Canberra District
Climate – Cool temperature
Alcohol – 12.5%
Cellaring – Drink now or will reward cellaring

The 2018 Edition Noir Chardonnay will be the first Chardonnay we have released from the Murrumbateman Region. These grapes were handpicked in the cool of the morning and brought back to the winery in small picking bins to prevent fruit damage such as bruising. 80% Was pressed out using our pneumatic press then partially fermented in tank before being transferred into 500ltr French oak while the other 20% was pressed using a basket press. This however went directly into 500ltr oak for the entire fermentation giving more character. 8 Months later the wine was blended before being bottled. Tropical stone fruits, pretty floral notes with balanced French oak integration. Fresh acidity and well balanced.

This wine has very different characteristics from our current White Label Chardonnay in the sense that this wine is more ‘fruity’ meaning noticeable aromas of floral characters supported but nice tropical lemon and lime with beautiful integration of oak and this wine will definitely last the test of time if you can be patient enough.

Visit Us

Visit Cellar Door
Book Wine Experiences
Book Winery Tours
Discover What’s On

Book Restaurant
Discover Picnics & Gardens
Book Functions & Weddings
Book Horse Riding



We're open daily

Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm

Sat & Sun 10am to 5pm

Located at

10 Winery Dr, Port Macquarie NSW 2444

Contact us

Phone (02) 6582 8324